IN SERVICE SEMINARS & TRAININGS - cont.
- Racial Tolerance: Legal definition with discussion of an actual school board case.
- Defensive Driving (For Non-Professionals): Avoiding road hazards.
- Slips, Trips and Falls: Safety procedures to help prevent the most common types of school accidents.
- Bullying: A discussion of Bullying myths and Facts and how to create a successful bully reduction program.
- Egronomic Evaluation: "Fit the Workplace to The Worker" evaluation, review of Cumlative Trauma Disorders and current office ergonomic work practices.
- Playground Safety: Common playground safety issues are presented and the elements of an effective playground management program are discussed.
Other Useful websites: